I. Job description
• Support connection between customers and Engineers to help facilitate smooth two-way information exchange (in each project).
• Translate documents of both sides, translate online meetings.
• The future is Project Manager cum Interpreter (Bridge Engineer).
II. Candidate requirements
• Men and women graduated from universities and colleges with a foreign language major in Japanese.
• Accept candidates as trainees.
• Proficient in Japanese (Listening, speaking, reading, writing).
• Japanese language level equivalent to N2 or higher.
• Priority is given to candidates with experience in translation and interpretation working at IT companies.
• Can use office information technology (Word, Excel, PPT)
• Have the opportunity to work with many types of applications
• Work in a dynamic, creative and friendly environment
• Work from Monday to Friday, off Saturday and Sunday
• Wage agreement
• Social insurance according to regulations
• Gasoline subsidy
• There are project bonuses, Tet, holidays, etc.
CHUAN VIET WANG JSC