I. Job description
- Research system requirements, build Test Plan, Test Case documents to ensure testing, evaluating the quality of all aspects of the software system to meet customer requirements
- Plan test and design test scenarios
- Perform software testing with different types of tests, apply different testing techniques
- Exchange, analyze and find solutions for issues related to the project.
- Having automation testing skills is an advantage
- Control errors according to the bug life cycle process
- Create software testing instructions, testing standards
II. Job request
- QC skillset
- Ability to read and understand English documents, knowing Japanese is an advantage
- Have basic knowledge of test concepts (Manual Test, Sanity Test, Integration Test…)
- Have basic knowledge of web technology
- Have general knowledge of system/network
- Have at least 1 year of experience or if not in any way convince the recruiter you are at that level
- Ready to work overtime, weekends if required
- Communication skills, time management skills, teamwork skills are an advantage
- Proactive, creative and positive in work..
- Work from Monday to Friday, rest on Saturday and Sunday
- Salary negotiable
- Social insurance according to regulations
- Fuel allowance, parking fee
- Bonus for project, holiday, Tet,…
- Workplace: No. 7 Tran Xuan Hoa, Ward 7, District 5, Ho Chi Minh City.
- No. 1, Alley 2, Lane 61, Lac Trung Street, Hai Ba Trung District, Hanoi.
IV. Contact information
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (+84) 8 62651411 Contact Ms. Tran (Ho Chi Minh City) – (+84)
- Website: https://vietvang.net/
- Deadline for submission: 11/15/2018 – 11/30/2018