I. Job description
- Network administration, Datacenter server system.
- Monitor and maintain network and server systems operating continuously.
- Manage technology equipment of customer companies.
- Maintain the network system, handle problems related to the network system.
- Develop infrastructure and IT system security policies.
- Work onsite at customers, reporting results to the board of directors
- Instructions for implementation, use, and answering questions for customers.
- Will be discussed in more detail in the interview.
- Workplace: Hanoii
II. Job requirements
- Graduated from university majoring in Information Technology, System Administration;
- Priority is given to candidates with certificates in Networking and Network security: CCNA.
- Requires working on Windows Server environment.
- Skills: Reading and understanding documents/Guidelines in English, ability to independently research and work in a Lab to deploy new IT technologies, solutions or features.
- Have knowledge about LAN, WAN, VPN, Switching, NAT, Routing, Load Balancing.
- Have good knowledge and understanding of the professional field of Network Technology and Network Security;
- Able to withstand pressure from arising work requirements, willing to work overtime and go on business trips.
- Competitive and attractive salary.
- Provided/supported working equipment.
- Receive training/support throughout the working process.
- Dynamic, professional working environment, opportunities to develop and demonstrate your abilities.
- Study/contact with partners from Europe and Japan, can practice English, Japanese, and German for those who are interested.
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance policies according to Vietnamese labor law and other benefits from the company.
IV. Contact Info
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (+84) 8 62651411 Meet Ms. Tran – (+84) 902220530 Meet Ms. Ngoc (Ha Noi)