Perform and coordinate software business analysis and software testing tasks as assigned by management. Learn and participate directly in real work/projects at the company. Include:
- Update and professionally analyze changes in the deployment process.
- Communicate with project members and project managers to clarify requirements that need to be met.
- Communicate requirements to the project team; Support the project during development.
- Analyze and clarify product development requirements
- Software testing support .
- No salary, receive support allowance during internship period.
- Created opportunities to apply acquired knowledge in a real, stressful and dynamic working environment.
- Attest information about the actual work process at the company after graduation.
- Receive training and access to in-depth professional knowledge.
- Work in a dynamic, youthful and friendly environment;
- There is a chance to become an official employee of the company if the internship process is good.
- 3rd & 4th year students / recent graduates majoring in IT, Information Systems at colleges and universities of technology.
- Agile and agile, willing to learn.
- Ability to withstand high pressure, hardworking and careful at work.
- Priority is given to candidates with knowledge/experience related to finance.
- Equip yourself with a personal laptop during your internship at the company.
- Internship duration: Minimum 3 months – Full-time internship – adjustable according to student’s schedule.
Phone: +84 28 62651411 gặp Ms.Tran