– Code PHP projects.
– Propose changes to the system structure, programming style to improve the system.
– Document the design ideas, research results, edits…
– Proficient in one of the following PHP frameworks/ CMS: WordPress/ Laravel 5.x, Codeigniter.
– Have worked with MySQL.
– Know how to use source management tool (Git or SVN).
– Understand UI, UX.
– Good health, able to self-learn, propose.
– High sense of responsibility in work.
– Know how to work in a team, follow the requirements of superiors.
– Priority for candidates who know foreign languages (English or Japanese).
– Salary: upto 1000$ negotiable depending on ability (salary review every 6 months).
– Especially have bonus for each project after completion.
– Enjoy 13th month salary, holiday bonus…
– Have additional allowance for travel expenses.
– Dynamic, friendly working environment.
– Many opportunities for personal development: Have a high chance to learn new technologies through specialized lectures (invite experts to teach at the company) be promoted.
– Work from Monday to Friday (from 8h30-17h30) rest on Saturday and Sunday.
– Have 12 days of annual leave.
– Fully pay social insurance-medical insurance-unemployment insurance, personal income tax, other contents comply with the Labor Law of Vietnam.
– Participate in team building activities, weekly sports activities.
– Other benefits: Travel / periodic health check.”